1) Your Acceptance BY USING AND/OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE (collectively, including all Content available through the hbnn.press domain name, the ” hbnn.press Website”, or “Website”), YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO BOTH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the “Terms of Service”) AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF hbnn.press’S PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH ARE PUBLISHED AT https://www.hbnn.press.com/privacy, AND WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the hbnn.press Website.
3) Website Access
A. hbnn.press hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that:
(i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use;
(ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without hbnn.press’s prior written authorization;
(iii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and
(iv) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
B. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information, as mentioned here : https://www.hbnn.press.com/user/register.
(ii) Email Address
(iii) Account Password
(iv) First Name
(v) Last Name (optional)
(vi) City of Residence (optional)
(vii) Gender (optional)
(viii) Date of Birth (optional)
(ix) Occupation (Optional)
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify hbnn.press immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although hbnn.press will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of hbnn.press or others due to such unauthorized use.
You can use your login details, to access some features on Hbnn.press Website. As soon as User logins to the website, we store some cookies, for the identification of the user.
C. Hbnn.press website Serves advertisement from the Standard Google Publisher (DFP). These advertisements come in the different sections of the pages, with different sizes. e.g Homepage, Section Pages, Article Details Pages. 3rd Party Advertisement Publishers stores some cookies. It helps them to serve you better / relative advertisement on the next visit.
D. The cookies stored by the login form are used for the following reasons
(i) Internal Record Keeping
(ii) To improve our site and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
(iii) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
(iv) As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
(v) To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
For more information about cookies, please visit this page : Cookies Policy
E. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the hbnn.press servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, hbnn.press grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. hbnn.press reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions.
Step #1: The friendly warning. This is where we give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you didn’t realize that what you were doing was in violation of our policies. Or maybe you did realize, but it’s not too late for us to show you the error of your ways. Regardless, this should be the last time we have to discuss it with you.
Step #2: The strong warning. Perhaps we didn’t make ourselves clear? This is us giving you one more chance to change your violating ways before we take serious action.
Step #3: The ban. Please don’t let it come to this. If, after repeated warnings and a temporary ban, the behavior continues, your account will be permanently blocked and you’ll no longer be welcome on the site. Here’s hoping we never get to that point.
6. Warranty Disclaimer YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE HBNN.PRESS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HBNN.PRESS , ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. HBNN.PRESS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
(I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
(II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE,
(IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
(V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE HBNN.PRESS WEBSITE. HBNN.PRESS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE HBNN.PRESS WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND HBNN.PRESS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
7. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL hbnn.press, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY
(I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
(II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
(III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
(V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE HBNN.PRESS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, DEFAMATION, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER ORNOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HBNN.PRESS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. The Website is controlled and offered by hbnn.press from its facilities in the United States of America. hbnn.press makes no representations that the hbnn.press Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the hbnn.press Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
8. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless hbnn.press, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
(i) your use of and access to the hbnn.press Website;
(ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
(iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
(iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the hbnn.press Website.
9. Ability to Accept Terms of Service You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the hbnn.press Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the hbnn.press Website—there are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
10. Assignment These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by hbnn.press without restriction.
11. If for any reason you fail to fully understand or have questions regarding any of the above Terms please contact the hbnn.press administrators using the feedback link at the bottom of the site on the home page (https://www.hbnn.press)